1. What's your favorite candle scent? Christmas Tree
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Natalie Portman
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Edward Norton
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married? I was 29
5. Do you know a hoarder? My paternal grandfather was one.
6. Can you do a split? Not even close.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? Around 11
8. How many oceans have you swam in? 1
9. How many countries have you been to? 20
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? Not at the moment
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? Callie
12. What would you name your son if you had one? Miles (already did)
13. What's the worst grade you got on a test? I can't remember. An F
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? Dukes of Hazzard, Different Strokes or the A-Team
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? A cigarette
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? No
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? British
18. Did your mother go to college? No
19. Are your grandparents still married? One set was, the other not. All are dead now.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? Taekwondo
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? Of course
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to? Great Adventure
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? French, German, Japanese and Arabic.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? Grey
25. Is your father bald? No
26. Do you know triplets? No
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? Titanic by default. I've never seen the Notebook.
28. Have you ever had Indian food? Lots of times
29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant? Gani, gani (Turkish restaurant in Istanbul).
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? Once in Missouri while driving cross country.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)? No
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? Emily
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? Tito
34. Who's your favorite person in the world? My wife
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? Suburbs
36. Can you whistle? Most definitely
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? God no
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? Yes
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? Does weed count?
40. What medical conditions do you have? Bad eyesight and allergies.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital? Twice:
1) birth 2) I stapled a finger.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Yes
43. Where do you buy your jeans? Forever 21
44. What's the last compliment you got? My wife told Miles and I that were are handsome.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Maybe once or twice a year.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? Earl Grey
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? 4
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? Atheism
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real? I never believed in Santa. We didn't have a fireplace and when my Mom tried to say that Santa came in through the window, I pictured a burglar and that killed it.
50. Why do you have a tumblr? I like to post travel pics and read about history.